I JUST FOUND OUT THAT TWO OF MY “HETEROSEXUAL” GUY BEST FRIENDS WERE FUCKING EACH OTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND CAUGHT THEM IM CHOKING
this is the best day ever
of course you are
Making a separate post of this because IT’S NOT TRUE, NOOO, STAWP SPREADING ITTTT.
Don’t mean to hijack a post to say NO U R WRONG but I keep seeing this post and that’s not what the song is about.
It’s calling the MEN the dogs because they’re running around panting and woofing at women.
“I heard a woman shout out—who let the dogs out?”
Then we see women as dog-catchers.
And a dog jumping up trying to get on a lady.
“Get back cruffy, back scruffy,
Get back you flea infested mongrel”
Is meant to be a woman telling a dog (a guy) to leave her alone.
Then there’s “to any girls callin’ them canine”. Clearly the women are calling the men dogs here.
“Say, a doggy is nuttin’ if he don’ have a bone” HE. Doggy is nuttin’ if HE.
“Well, if I am a dog, the party is on
I gotta get my groove ‘cause my mind done gone”
Dude’s acknowledging that he may be one of those guys at parties/clubs.
“Me and my white short shorts
And I can’t see color, any color will do
I’ll stick on you, that’s why they call me ‘Pit bull’”
He can’t see color, HE is the dog.
So don’t be crushed. It’s a song about guys acknowledging that other guys can be brazen and annoying when hitting on women when they just wanna have a ball at the club and dance.
OH THANK GOODNESS
did the baha-men really make a hit song addressing the harassment of women?
well check y’all out
Guys I was looking for some Supernatural pictures on Google when suddenly I come across this
And it’s like hey that’s kinda cute
And would you look at that there’s more
They’re all just so lame
I love them
AND THEN SUDDENLY THIS ONE COMES ALONG AND I SWEAR TO GOD
JUST OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE
(Note: Source Links in the Years)
- 2017: tumblr user thatsmoderatelyraven’s fluffy chicken makes a guest star appearance at the new president’s inauguration. “it’s been my life goal to meet you” says the president
- 2020: tumblr has tripled the amount of blogs registered. Every pun imaginable has been made, all photos of random things in rooms have been taken in HD format, all quotes have been said. There are no more recognizable url’s, even fahjtekysuleirdtyrzdsd and jiput4qwar8tgahwsf8g9bosdiv are taken. It is a dark time. The end is near.
- 2023: Arthur has just begun its 26th season
The new voice actor’s voice has become so squeaky that only Arthur fans’ dogs can hear him
- 2025: scientists are still scrambling to figure out what “zigazig ahh” is so that they can give the spice girls what they really really want
the spice girls are getting impatient
war is upon us
- 2053: a girl lays on her bed wearing vintage ugg boots. ‘I was born in the wrong generation’ she sighs as she listens to taylor swift and cries over a one direction poster.
- 2066: physical contact has been outlawed. hug dealers tenderly embrace people in the dead of night and shady people hold hands in dark streets
- 2068: Sam Winchester is 85 years old. He begins to suffer severe heart problems caused by being old as fuck. Dean gets in his motorized wheelchair and goes to the nearest crossroads at a speed of 3mph and trades his soul for Sam’s life. It is at this point that even the crossroads demons are beginning to worry about the Winchesters’ unhealthy codependency problems.
- 2088: there is only one tree left. the tree is cut down and used to make a newspaper with the headline No More Trees
- 2137: You open your tumblr profile, again after many years. You click on the message box. 1 message. You click on it.
‘Yes, same here! :)’
And you don’t know what it was referring to beacause you don’t have a fucking sent messages box.
- 3009: a group of humans listen to boom boom pow. when fergie says that she is so 3008 they all stand shocked and realise. fergie is now behind the times. fergie herself has become 2000 and late. this is unbelievable news to the humans. hours later the planet descends into war and chaos.
- 4000: 500 years after the last great war.
Humanity survives in small nomadic tribes.
One tribe has uncovered an ancient artifact from before the wars. They believe if they can solve its riddle, they may be able to unite humanity once more.
What’s amazing is how well some of these fit together…
cant u die from this
Being black? Wow I honestly cannot believe racism still exists in this day and age; it’s sickening.
men don’t cross their legs because it’s gay if the balls touch
god bless Johanna Mason
all hail Johanna Mason
long live Johanna Mason
Ladies, gents and non-binaries: Stephen Fry, man who possesses the most common sense of any human on earth.
Oh, one of my Gallifreyan things fell down.
I wonder which one it is…
Are you fucking kidding me?!
The one that falls down is the one that says “Goodbye John”
oh my god that’s amazing.
i’m so glad i made those for you, if just for that joke
I hate you…
petition to change the pride flag to pastel colors because that shit is easier on the eyes
✞☯follow for more soft homo☯✞
When I was a teenager, I was very critical of feminism too. I was a white girl, about to grow up into a world of white privilege, and I didn’t see the point. Then, the workplace discrimination started happening, then the sexual harassment, then the assaults, then the catcalls, then the condescension from men who weren’t as smart or accomplished as me, the sports coach who was too friendly, the male mentor with other intentions, the drunk male friend who won’t leave the room after the party so you can sleep, the car horns blaring, the groping: it all started happening at about the age of fifteen. I started realising that there was a large portion of the population to whom I was as good as chattel: I was an object to be acted upon.
I also started realising that I’ve been a female misogynist my whole life, and had a lot of unlearning to do too. Change starts with eliminating the noxious parts of yourself you have internalised during socialisation in a misogynistic culture. Feminism isn’t just about stopping the abuse of women by men, it’s about stopping the abuse we do to ourselves and others by genuinely beginning to believe we deserve to be treated as less than human.